RideON! Team Challenge!!
MEMBERSHIP MEETING ~ Thursday September 16 ~ 8pm ~ at the bleachers area
Sign up for your at will slots when you pre enter!!!!
No more standing in long lines at the show. We will do our best to honor your at will reservations as close as possible. You will be sent a conformation of our classes entered and your at will draw. Don't do pre entries??? no problem. You can still enter at will horses at the show.
RIDE ON! Team Challenge -
1. Each Team will consist of a 5 person team. Riders may be on only one team. All riders must be IRHA members.
2. A rider can compete in any division but only one division per rider
3. One horse/rider combination
4. Classes included in the team challenge are: Ranch Trail, Ranch Riding, Ranch Reining, Ranchmanship, Ranch Cutting, Ranch Boxing, Ranch Roping & Working Ranch Horse.
5. Each team must have at least one rider in a cattle class and a rider in a pattern class. Teams DO NOT have to have a rider in all the classes
6. If a team does not have a rider in any particular class, no points will be awarded to that team for that class
7. Top three placing (points) for each team, from the ranch classes, will go toward the team total
8. Judge Stephanie McConnell will be the Ride On! Team Challenge judge. Only placings from her card will be accumulated for the Team Challenge points.
9. Cost is $5.00 per person ($25.00/ team)
10. All team members must be IRHA members
11. Team must be signed up by NOON on Friday August 20,2021
12. The Champion team will be recognized with awards at the completion of the show
For a little extra fun... come up with a TEAM NAME!!
"When you focus on problems, you will have more problems ~ When you focus on possibilities, you will have more opportunities"