TACK SWAP - bring your gently used tack, home decor, apparel, jewelry, etc. Each consigner will be in charge of doing their own deals. IRHA will supply the area to display your items and forms with consigner info for your items.
JACKPOT CLASSES for the August show will be Herdwork & Ranchmanship - ALL DIVISIONS
$20.00 entry fee ~ 100% payback ~ enter up for payback!!
FREE CLINIC - Thursday night 8pm Roping Clinic with Martin Schwartz. Bring your rope & join in for some instruction on roping the dummie for the trail course. Place to be announced at the show.
RIDE ON! Team Challenge -
1. Each Team will consist of a 5 person team. Riders may be on only one team
2. A rider can compete in any division but only one division per rider
3. One horse/rider combination
4. Classes included in the team challenge are: Ranch Trail, Ranch Riding, Ranch Reining, Ranchmanship, Ranch Cutting, Ranch Boxing, Ranch Roping & Working Ranch Horse.
5. Each team must have at least one rider in a cattle class and a rider in a pattern class. Teams DO NOT have to have a rider in all the classes
6. If a team does not have a rider in any particular class, no points will be awarded to that team
7. Top three placing (points) for each team, from the ranch classes, will go toward the team total
8. Judge Julie Stanley will be the Ride On! Team Challenge judge. Only placing will be tallied from Julie Stanley's card will be accumulated for the Team Challenge points.
9. Cost is $5.00 per person ($25.00/ team)
10. All team members must be IRHA members
11. Team must be signed up by NOON on Friday August 20,2021
12. The Champion team will be recognized with awards at the completion of the show