New Classes for 2014
1. Green Working Ranch Horse Description and Rules - IRHA Approved - click on link for more details - This class is designed to give beginning riders the opportunity to become acquainted with the Working Ranch Horse class in a competitive yet non-threatening environment
2. Herd Work - ARHA and IRHA Approved - The horse's natural cutting ability but where the exhibitor can handle the horse in a ranch type atmosphere - more information can be found on pages 99-100 in the 2014 - 2015 ARHA Rule Book
3. All Age Boxing - ARHA and IRHA Approved - Ranch Boxing consists of a designated ranch reining pattern and a single cow work (boxing) on the end of the arena - more information can be found on pages 72-73 in the 2014-2015 ARHA Rule Book
1. Midwest Regional Show - horses can arrive beginning Thursday at 10:00 am. Email Sam Holwerda for stall reservations at email@example.com.
2. Best Cooks of the Midwest Appetizer Contest is Thursday night from 6:00 - 8:30 pm. Contact Miriam Farrell to bring a dish for IRHA or just come taste test and vote!
3. Midwest Regional Fright Night will be Saturday night. Youth costume contest, trick or treating, and a Charter Stall Decorating contest will be held. Everyone bring treats or prepare to be tricked!!
4. Midwest Regional Pattern Book - please print and bring with you